Department for Education
Headquarters – 10 Floor Restack 2017
Address: Sanctuary Building, Gt Smith St, London SE1
Staff: 2050 people (350 Phase 1 external & 1700 Phase 2 internal)
Period: Phase 1 February & Phase 2 May to October (sample schedule attached)
- Crates (personal & IT) onsite 2weeks prior to area start date
- Weekly update & pre-start meeting
- Wednesday PM – Cabling Works inreadiness for Floor Box moves & installation
- Thursday – All staff materials packed incrates
- Thursday PM – IT De-commissioning,moving of crates to holding area & furniture relocation & disposal
- Friday – Floor Box works & Carpetpatching (connection to server)
- Friday – New furniture delivery only
- Saturday – New furniture installation
- Saturday – Return of crates & ITequipment
- Saturday – IT Re-commissioning
- Sunday – IT testing & area deepclean
Relocation Director Reference:
“I have worked directly with Active FM representing the Client on two significant move and fit-out projects for a Central Government Department.
Active have carried out both to a very high standard with successful engagement and moves / fit-out programme on time, within budget with a real can do attitude in a fast moving and changing environment. They are a real team outfit which for me is key to working in partnership with key stakeholders and suppliers. The people involved in these 2 projects in Roxburgh House and Sanctuary Buildings always had a smile on their face when dealing with the customer and helped to make both projects a success. I am happy to recommend Active FM for future work"
Workplace CS Solutions Ltd.
For more information or to make an enquiry please don't hesitate to Get In Touch
The Active team work hard to design visually brilliant and practical office workspaces; making the best use out of the available space. If you are interested in any of the professional office interiors services that are available from the Active team, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
You can contact our team online by: