Because of all of this specialist equipment, Dolby needed a total facilities management partner that could handle delicate, complex equipment, while ensuring minimal disruption to their day-to-day business. As well as this, the space had undergone major refurbishment work, which required staff to move to temporary accommodation whilst maintaining regulatory requirements and planned maintenance to continue the business' regular functions.
Active was engaged to manage the facilities management services, and support Dolby through the planned refurbishments - creating a bespoke solution that covered all the needs of the company, including:
- External & internal cleaning (including deep cleans to server rooms)
- Resident full-time engineer on site to facilitate all maintenance
- Specialist deep-cleaning of all air-handling units & installation of high-grade filters.
- 24/7 help-desk facility to resolve any on-the-spot issues.
Statuory compliance checks, including:
- Fire systems & supression
- Access Control
- Intruder alarms
- HVAC, boilers & pumps
- BMS, UPS & PAT electrical testing
- Speed gates
- Water hygiene testing
- Air quality testing